- Balancing the effects of the pandemic, climate change and global tensions on agricultural-livestock, food security and rural producers.
- Stability and/or countercyclical financing lessons in the face of the disruptive effects of the pandemic, climate change and global tensions on financial markets.
- The role of financing to restore balance with actions that mitigate inequality and respect the environment.
- Technological advances that produce benefits in rural environment to break down information barriers in agricultural-livestock and rural undertakings and help access to credit.
- Capacities, challenges, and innovations in the insurance sector to cover production risks in agriculture.
- Show the diversity of instruments and mechanisms to support the agricultural-livestock and rural sector.
Session Theme 1:
Response to the New Global Scenario: Agricultural Development and Sustainable and Inclusive food Systems
Session Theme 2:
Technological Innovations for Agricultural Financing in Latin America and Mexico
Session Theme 3:
Financing Sustainable Agricultural and Rural Development in LAC: Role of National Public Development Banks
Session Theme 4:
Seafood Value Chain Finance in Africa: Scaling Up the Blue Economy
Session Theme 5:
Green inclusive Finance as a Critical Trigger to Sustainable Agriculture & Food System
Session Theme 6:
Guarantee Systems as Drivers of Agricultural-Livestock Financing
This 7th version of the congress is expected to be attended by 200 delegates across the globe and bring together the representatives from about 100 financial institutions, global think tank, policymakers, development partners, leading practitioners, and experts from nearly 50 countries. They will be engaged in interactive discussions regarding financing lessons in the face of the disruptive effects of the pandemic, climate change and global tensions on financial markets.
Please send your confirmation as your earliest using the Registration Form at the website. Looking forward to welcoming you in Morelia, Mexico in November 2022.
with best regards,